HENNA BROW / LASH TINTING
WHAT IS HELLO HENNA?
Henna is a plant that grows in the tropical climates of Africa, northern Australia, and southern Asia. Henna has been used for body art for thousands of years. The people of ancient Egypt and India used this form of temporary tattoo for religious ceremonies, weddings and festivals. These traditions continue to this day. The henna is ethically sourced from India where it is most rich.
Henna Brow Treatments are a more natural method of achieving a fuller and defined brow, using plant-based ingredients that offer a safe and gentle dying process. Unlike current eyebrow tints, Henna does not require a developing agent, eliminating your exposure to chemicals that may cause irritation to the skin leaving you with exactly the same standard of results.
- Great alternative for guests who cannot use existing tints
- Long Lasting – Up to 7 weeks on hair, up to 2 weeks on skin
- Covers gray hairs better than regular tint
- Rejuvenates and replenishes hair follicles encouraging regrowth by balancing pH levels to help
stop hair loss promoting healthy growth
- No lead or ammonia
- Gentle on the skin
- Natural vegan product
- Do not touch the area to avoid bacterial infection
- Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours e.g. saunas, sunbeds, etc.
- Do not apply brow makeup for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid swimming for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid perfume products for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Please avoid oil-based makeup remover as it can cause irritation to the area and the Henna to
- Exposure to the sun/UV lights for long periods
- Avoid Tan application for 48 hours
- Avoid product’s containing AHA’s, retinol this will cause irritation to the area and the Henna
to fade quicker