A quick note about waxing:
- It hurts to wax, especially the first time. If you wax regularly every 4 weeks you will have less hair to remove. Less hair equals less pain.
- You should allow 3 weeks of growth from your last shave and 4 weeks from your last wax.
- Hair will not grow back, thicker, darker, stronger. There would be no bald men!
- Normal waxing responses are bumps, redness, pimples, itching, breakouts, outbreaks and stubble.
- Home care is key. Use Green Clean Bath Gel and pumice gloves daily to gently sluff away dead skin, alleviate itching and allow your hair to grow freely from the neck down.
- Breakouts are common, especially on the face, back, chest and bikini. To prevent or minimize breakouts, use Clear It daily on the waxed area for 3-5 days or as long as the blemishes are present.
- Do not tweeze, shave or use depilatory cream between waxing services.